Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Departing Woes!

In memoir of my lost Love, a wish on this day!

 Dear Sa****a,

 " I shall summon You on this blog this Feb 14" Are these words still in Your minds? Please, take few minutes of Your precious life to read these afflicted words, I am not to hurt You. Forgive me if possible.

 We departed exactly two and a half year for now. "Never on this earth can I live without You?", mere idiotic word entangled in webophonics of so called love glamour those days, are no longer sustaining, "You are the one I know the most". We were no longer spooned school boys and girls, an intimate relation was to be continued but the time parted for us too.

 And so on those were her most charmed words whenever we opted our roads ahead, after meeting at pantheism and departing for daily destinations. She still lives in me but never think about what she takes over. Someone to think over, to come for, ponders over nightly moons and what else can I respect for this spiritual relation gifted to us.

 Now, I'm in all lonesome moments, blue moon rules me. But am is able to discover a world of without You and certainly is not of what with You, Red Roses no more remained fresh, whites are charming blues now. In spite of those sad Sundays, I'm with all of You, considering virtuality "You had given me the world of moons". This is all what I lastly like to bemoan You of!

 Morons are no more mechanized humans and certainly am not. At this moment of slow paced life, the only request I'd like you to have is that please never forget those days. Those were not the brutal instances of departure of a duo which never kissed for friendship.

 Together forever… is how I baptized this blog on for? Nevertheless my Life's working hypothesis has not metamorphosed. And You are the Perfect type to dessert lesser as me.

 Wishing You a very happy and exquisite life. All my reasonings for You, yes still alive for You and will ever till Me on this earth.

 Yours Love,
  from Déjà vu ~~~ Lost but never graved!

 

No comments: