Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lonesome mementos:

Mail from EkendraLamsal.com

Keepsake that Rules me: The real connotation of being alone in a crowd

There are peoples around, unimagined right now, everything hi-fi tunes good.
They’ve got something contentment and adorable life(s). But I’m all alone,
lonesome bread-crumbs that rule me among people, these days; is sinking
brutal force(s) to unlace any existences that’s still remaining? Is this all
what an evil mind procreates? Or is this just an apt reason to baptize me a
psychic(!)? Am I ostracized?

<ameliorating desperate minds> Little tits ‘n bits favor me unfolded.
Superficial repression and mawkish sentiments merely blind I(yap) to a
virtual world of triple w’s but surrealism has nothing to sound with me. How
strong the virtual world be, one ought to live and die for the earth.

<<maniac depression>> but one of my Indian friends not a virtual one, told
me that if a person think he’s gone insane, he is a total non-insane, but is
this so convincing after all?

Am I a frantic for my feelings? Is lonesome chemistry of pessimism ruling
me? Might be, I always try to find a life in a pessimistic way. Why?
>Below>>

An optimist deserves all good in his life but a fervent naysayer like me
seeks to live in an idealistic realities. And this is the real case scenario
of humanity. So so, is my way of stuff as good as being obsessive.

To prove that: I’m not insane, my feelings never hurt anybody including me
sometimes, my respect for serving; I just went thru the world of searches
and the free words.

Wikipedia: <Maniac Depression>

Encarta: <Maniac Depression>

OpenLibarary: <Maniac Depression>

Consequently, I am convinced? Of what, let You know am I a real psychie <an
eextra e? Are You still counting me in a sort of surrealistic
insane-gone-cracked?

Disclaimer: All this blog post is about realities and lonesome a/c that
reasoned me of being so. And no You’re not to be serious of it.

Please, do drop comments! Neither shall produce any faults.

No comments: