Monday, August 07, 2006

Age and common humdrum

 Hello  ,-

Age permitting, I have had, eaten or smoken or that's everythings tested and in most cases being social is not just good.

Your perspective or viewing of life may be different [excuse me! think it is not so total diff] from that of mine or Joe Bloggs.

You might need right, I need humanity;
You might desire hunger, I desire brotherhood;
You might want change, of course! I want simulation;
You might be lookin' for someone, I might be for as me.

I am needing you my friend, please be with me. I don't request you to be mine. Mind it! Because Love has the power to create and the power to destroy.

Life's ... a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.
Shakespeare

Hey! You
If one day I feel like crying...
call me..
I don't promise you that ..
I'ii make you laugh.
-But I can cry with you.

If one day you want to run away
Don't be afraid to call me..
I don't promise to ask you to stop
-But I can with run you.

If one day you don't want to listen anybody
Give me a call..
I promise you to be very quiet.......

It is difficult to access the range and quality of human emotions those with evergreen smiling faces may have worm-like griefs gnawing at their existence and a dull idiotic looking person may be blissfully happy.

Life is a strange humdrum affair where every moments of peace snatched should probably be gratefully acknowledged.

Humdrum blog!!!

No comments: