Friday, April 21, 2006

Life’s b’ful: Be it You or Not!

 

Dear S^^^^^a,

 

It’s all gone by leaving memories behind the curtain. Rain shall make it’s way and dreams shall got to You. Presented here’s what was to be with You and what’s today seems like.

 

Is it so? Might be but certainly ‘a’ not as certain as is. Color of specs oh! Yes. A pessimistic monochromic vision studded ‘a star-dead celestials’, lest You never know what’s going to happen the next minute. A totalitarian, a women’s fervent odium(er), a perfect hedonist’s paradise of misogyny... but don’t obsolete yourself as she came as a fresh red rose into my life. Many buts, she’s elder, senior or whatever may count over. I know she is not made for me, but “marrying” is fantastic, the only reason behind is life’s b’ful.

 

Never in my life, I’ve met any such divinity of outlandish stance, a range of tooth imbeds but her face. My expressionless ecstasy for You, my love (admittance), You are going to ruin me and of course! Until You fade up (hope this will rarely happen). Sadist, do You know everyone is a two or a duo? I’ve begun drowning; let’s die to rejuvenate not all for this life after all. I love You is not just what I want to say You, dear, it would be a happy-go-lucky me but You are secluded from actual relations. Do You accept the fact?

 

Marry making or infatuations or connoisseur but the revamping memoirs, time permitting would be spaced; please I want to be yours, let the boundaries in between vanish. Perishable cheers bet, let gone. Prepared white roses would hoax those red ones, yes, my dear, my eyes are waiting a soul, do not be so rude to captivate just another soul in You.

 

My love for You, for ever!

Who could be yours forever,

Dated: forever

 

Hope things go well around You unlike me. I am still waiting for time to come, to off myself from the beauty of life; You know life’s beautiful is surely a dumped idol for me. Feel like my heart’s pondering a bit.........

No comments: