Sunday, July 23, 2006

wrecked pieces

 

"so-called wrecked pieces of L-I-F-E"

I have been thinking of this idea - “Let me pour my days: days of a sadism, days of a pagan, hours of happiness, hours of friendship, years of failure, years of loneliness and the aimless life…ahead” since very long.

 

‘Tomorrow’ is going to eat me up but finally just I promised myself, get it done now, right now.

 

Those of you who are interested (of course! I am , let me know yourself too), Please read between lines. I have finally found an open place to express my feelings “how a man explores a person inside him”.

 

I am sure this is totally a monotonous, please suggest!

 

It’s finally what I have decided to blog the next page of “so-called wrecked pieces of L-I-F-E”. Hope you are here and fore ever…

 

Thanking You!

 *****

March 23, 2005 : CBT “Oldie”

I, now, do not swear what I really was. Aiming “Sky is not the limit” has finally appeared evanescent, in fact covert feelings. I like to continue though…never has an smile rulef my face after an examination. Also expectations need to be refined and redefined for simply the best purposes. Today I got why most of the people are average, their cerebrum is not perfectly bilaterally symmetrical.

 Esp: I though that my English was OK but if you aim high you can atleast rich some heights. So was the case with me. I hoped atleast satisfaction of 270 could rule with my CBT , actually I have already given any hopes of anticipations, I didn’t surprise at 203-257 score range; I am used to claim the GOD, whom I’d recently started believing. I am becoming a perfect fatalistic. Let’s see if it be 257 itself or rather at least a seven less.

 

March 24, 2005: “Clad”

Though new sun rises everyday, it pulls the dark each day. No new inspirations, maudlin sentiments get nothin’ reward more than vicarious crocodile tears. Browsed “Match” as if someone if being mine or I could meet someone to be yours.

 

Though your clothing pulls the eye of the beholder, as soon as vox populi get ruined, your shirt is sold for nothinness…

 

 

March 25, 2005: “Holi”

Gone were the past, childlike but the sensation. You know which flavor to add to the receipe of success. No one better than you can know ways to fly high whether colors are aloft saucers or the faded pages.

 

Jindagi/so-called L-I-F-E unparallel to jivan/so-called Lively-Hood” once again the Evangelina’s resurrection mades me think of reclusive azure. Malai k lag chha bhane/ what I feel unless you become a master or engage yourself, no b’ful (remember the quotes of it) moments be celebrated as today’s holi- the color of joy- also hidden are the tears (at least after 5 years beam may rise again).

March 28, 2005: “Joe Blogggs”

No wondering, neither sui generic these tri-days. Cosmetic sensations has ruled inspite geneless nails – a pant and a t-shirt. Not a Hallelujah – it’s all jinx rather jinxed destiny.

 

Is this all I wanted to brawl? Yes, my dear I am requesting you.

 

March 29, 2005: “Tour de Force”

But… the crystal ball began. ‘You will find the right gal’, everything vague, tensions arising; you better know I never owned ‘spaces’ these past twelve months and so more. Hope I will continue “if wishes were horses, beggars would ride”. Anyway, go get the balls…you might catch them.

 

Best of Luck's! sorry that’s redefined as “All the Best” does it not sound good?

 

 

March 31, 2005 : “Ally”

Though you may think it is a better perspective to be alone is happy, it is always good to have someone laze around. The time has come for all of my thoughts to ponder over someone very special “Not much 2 wait 4 I’m coming, my dear!”

 

Total vision will sure share my bond of love and the chemistry of bonding. I am lookin’ forward to seeing you soon…hey! No hesitation heyday is a want, is a tour de force. If not please, let me know.

 *****
April 01, 2005: “Fading prototype”

Sabai sapanharu tuti gaye…jugau jug jiuchhu bhanthe./ It’s all so-bad to dream that you might find your self letting stop your heart.

 

April 05, 2005: “Is it LIFE?”

What’s life? Without an impossible dream…Easier are totally easy-goers and not to talk of futilitarian as me. Truly said is 99 of 100 people are just people; I am not a Joe Blogg as well. I am a person in a man.

 

One day I will change the world, you all will see. Please, bookmark my this blog. What I need is a mauka/a chance but events not a happenstance; I’ve two legs and hands and a brain to work with. My next target is “ACT” expect no less than 31 of 36 but leave or ‘think out of the box’ will not make me a braggart. Yes! I am a braggart of my pride (once upon a time- when those high school days were superb- me always first of the rank and the best of all).

 

I am a person, a person in a man, a person of dreams!!! Lastly, dreaming is at least good for being convalesce.

 *****

Hi buddies!

It’s a long RECESS after the previous day. Is any one there to notice me?  It’s a resume a gain. http://mydreams.net is it my possible dream land to sensualise sense?  Please, help me with humanity, see the poor human is being degraded..at least not for ore than a month or a two.

Have a good time!

 *****

June 5, 2005: “Environs”

The same stuff again, same sad face and the same azure sky. Flourishing ads of nothingness but life stucks anyway.

 

People with helping face but total hypocrites, pretenders and so are they. Mind to explore bank or memories; need for money, only because money matters and for which almost everyone are tied uo with.

 

I beg your pardon, (I update my “so-called wrecked pieces of L-I-F-E” almost everyday ----but you know to err or not to is human), I am a person (?) with no PMF index, think you too are.

 

How violent a person can be for an M? This has clarified my sobering affluent towards people with easy and amiable mouths today. “Never believe a person” shall I going to make a good decision? ..You are too distant?? I know you believe me and we too.

 

Good Day!

 

June 6, 2005

By this time you must have found me psychie or crack or sadist or pagan oe whatever you think and like to come up with.

 

Why should we exchange our briefs? Our matters? Why not? At last, we are human with humane in. keep on… I am not a mad.

Good Night!

 

 June 13, 2005: “N’ where is the stuff?”

“A wise man never marries, if he marries but otherwise!” Do you agree? This month has revitalized immortal being to be and for monomaniac illness. Anyway, after all this shall not be the last deduction to be drawn.

 

June26, 2005: “Notre Damus”

Sorry for illusions! (Prevention is better than precaution)

Sara-Freeder is here after an innovation with her predictions to me and my so-called wreaked pieces of life. But see she says I am poorer? But asking for stuff a money paper...is it fair? 

 

I have developed a sense to aid real poor? Poor of Somalia, remote village at Everest, civics of Amazon; its sure the ceremonies will held at respective trees. There are no Hyatt or Crown Plazas at all or Saudi Mahals. Why do you not introduce a fine label of potato to real farmers at the field rather at star hotels. Its quite surprising.

 

This always fills my eyes to maudlin sentiments.

 

June 29, 2005: “continued...”

Sara-Freder has predicted in exactly 11 days from 27th will my fate rule my life as she can forsee! If its sure why didn’t she foresee Tsunamis or Iraqis or so-praised battles.

 

Frens I shall bear an exception opportunity on July 07 this coming week, she has guaranteed it. New friendship will begin- it might if you help.

 

Let’s see her power to forsee my fate.


 *****

Saturday July 01, 2005: “Nothing flourishes as Life”

You might find it awkward to believe it…yes I am talking about same Sara---so curious!

 

http://morons-world.blogspot.com

 

 

No comments: