Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Raining Winters

Raining Winters

People say me that I've got a next turn in life but does it really matter when I, myself, assert of no importance. Anyway, my many many thanks to friends and my dear friends for all that they wished me. Winters come and go leaving me alone. I once wrote for moron's world and am the same for now. But I assert that I was, am and will remain the wolf in the cloud and with azured expressions.

I've a quick look back for my life to see nothing so especial to recall them a memento. I am being played with. Someday, somewhere I need to prove that I am true. But how… feeling someone you love so much is not just a proof that proves that you're. Meanings in life vary and varied in my way I've traced back the RenĂ© Descartes.

I'm sure there is nobody-yes-perfectly nobody I can count on (not you can count on- only me- ??? the bitter side of life) I'm going to be a man of my own words as was but I felt that I killed a man inside me. I deliberately ended something valuable that meant great in me for no reasons and no reasons. Waiting, life's just waiting, yes no wondering I'm waiting for YOU Mr Fate, oops! Ms Fate!!!!

 

October 13, 2006

NB: Raining Winters was written @ 2035 hours Oct 13, 2006 exactly, my anniversary <b'day>.

No comments: