Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"Alone Here"

 

Sitting here with no one beside

But only the raindrops,

Which has my tears to wipe.

Those black clouds are pouring the pain

Which is hidden in every drop of rain.

 

The sky is also crying with me

And wiping my tears away.

It is giving me company

In my loneliness today.

 

Living alone, lost in the darkness.

The rain is with me in my sadness

It always comes when I am hurt

And helps me to overcome the unwanted curse.

 

So much left out from others

With not even a single one who bothers

Living today in this lonely place

Whose silence defense me,

And frightens its space

If no on with me matters

The rain always supports me

The lonely life I am living

Shatters all the dreams which I had ever seen.

Written by: Amrita Rajbhandary

No comments: