Sunday, April 16, 2006

Poesy: Redefining Options

“Redefining Options” to live life…

 

Still here I am;

the same sun and the land,

no new rays

the vision decades long;

new days come and go;

leaving me apart,

no more down’s in my earth,

no more to hug,

nothing to feel.

         

Lonesome memoirs and leaving

You on the other world,

love gets apathy;

no more tears to rain,

no more flesh to bone, no more You on me to sober.

 

New days come and go,

leaving me apart;

it’s all yellow…

wrecked pieces of options

the only virtue of woes’ tale;

still here I am;

waiting for You.

 

Devoting something for good,

bagging nothing till sounds;

my sea’s sallow,

mountains do!

 

No more feathers ~ to fly,

no more stories ~ to tell;

and no more blues ~ to woes,

to opt to die for thee,

soft rains do rule.

 

New days come and go,

leaving me apart;

faded melancholy

reapering morons ~~

shameless down hill crossings;

the world of odds,

the world of failures.

Still here I am,

To leave to die for the Days to come!

 

Dated: April 14, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEA- 2063

No comments: