Sunday, November 05, 2006

Mistaken Memories

I was overwhelmed. I was a free bird. I kissed the sun, topped the world. But all of a sudden he delayed pleasantly I was still a human. I never thought a human could ever so happy. The owl on the terrace pretended to me as if he was the whole world. He was in fact a perfecto cloud-nine figure I could ever imagine. I decided to befriend as with heartstring welcome of peeped eyes he pronounced me for.

Caring me, daring me and after all me at all. I did greet him too. So was the relation configuring. The very next morning, he woke me with a gentle touch on my temple; I wished I had everything on him. The mosaic schedule of my life was organized. I never know I was right or wrong, he taught me the real fantasy over veracity, I learnt few on his part and am sure he did well. The worst form of life (if this stage is inevitable) is to make a real promise. Was that all I had to know?

Simplified and optimized path of my life was at the forefront and I welcomed every single moment that cares whatever they fabricated on him. I'm sure the angel's knowhow got better friend on my part than I did on him, guess. Or is this more pragmatic? I was ahead and he was the supremo. Yes, my magic did work and reality was not necessarily fabricated.

Slowly but consciously, I was careful not to crime with time and again in my life but is this all what I did on the poor owl's part or shall I be a heavenly icon that's intervened in the shell of a window. Night, the next day, was so dark as if all the stars were dead. The fallacy could never rule. Dazzling were the kings. Window pans got closed which was never a fact, I woke up late in the morning with the darkening sun to find boulevard of my wrecked twigs and poorly lying below the Christmas tree was my dear owl. I'm still confused was I wrong? Or did I betray him? But I comprehend now that I am still in love- a part on him. May the god pass on my feelings to him?

Happy Friendship Day!

August 06, 2006

written by: Ekendra Lamsal

No comments: