Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Undefined Relation: A Heart-Hole Reality

Undefined Relation: A Heart-Hole Reality

I am compelled to give it a name but predefined assumptions came true. A hole that persists in your belief, I think, is the most crucial love factor to hate the complimentary alien. When you can rule apathy as long as you are ruled by it, you can see the orientation of your so-called spirit lying down the earth to take its flying over off. Oops! Reality, it sounds so strange that mannerly odor of sensations kills your 'born-not-to-expose' possessions. You commence only those heartstring vibrations imposing around your imagination.

It's really difficult to put out the stuff which you were trying, trying to be one of yours. Relations are said to exhibit nightmare. But what if they themselves are undefined? Created-to-kill or made-to-fade-away waves of unbound relations are those uncontrollable superscripts that hang around till you meet something dark called the death. But I am occupied, I know I must die, let me die with my feelings, my obsessions and also with something which impulse such relation. This is the real world, a Pandora's Box, a scenario roaming around a huge sea and a monster a head. This is a heart-hole reality my friend. This is not a word or two. This is invisibility, yes, and perfect invisibility of rendered to operate heart.

That's right! The existence of non-relation! But still exists. Lingered and penetrated brain nerves around oasis of mere true predefined factualities. The reason is obvious we are bound to face but let us live happily so that we are encapsulated by perch of hormonal response on this earthy relation. Ask for nothing but goods are on their way to you if you are good. Let me keep safe of my belief that YOU exists for me!

No music is a bad music. Let us not unbound or try to define such heart-hole realities time and again. Simply, they come and stay alive with us always to keep us intact. See YOU soon!!!

 

November 22, 2006

NB: My very first expression after being loved!

No comments: