Thursday, November 30, 2006

Despondency

 

Yes, I confess I am not absolute. I am off the hope now. Dreaming has become a tale of woe because simply what you dream or plan never, never in this fraudulent life has come up true to any extent. So nightmares are illusions so as mysteries of life.

 

Feelings down and you are up, any meaning but the sense of clarification does not make up the face. Suffice world of absoluteness has completely invaded me and nothing remain far apart to work out for the situation or more precisely the panic boredom.

 

Monolithic plans are not those I am formulating but to be a simple man at least a man of sense I need to follow my own propaganda but everything goes wrong. I am no more a man now, no thoughts that think or function anymore. I am dying for words.

 

He slipped through all the grades of despondency until he reached a bottom of absolute gloom. I am not Ekendra, I am not true, I am dying, I don't want to be Ekendra anymore, till I wake up thinking any bad ideas to lead my world to the thorns of cacti implanted at my heart!

 

This article is just an oxymoron draft of my a little life work, please check periodically for more info, www.EkendraLamsal.com!

No comments: